Bye, bye, June… Hello July!
Here are some of the things I’ll be working on this month:
- I don’t think in the past 3 years I have cleaned the door frames around the house. The other night I was sitting on the couch looking straight to one of the frames and I saw dust. Of course I knew they would get dusty, but why didn’t I think about cleaning them?
- When the year started the first thing I said is “I need to save for Christmas.”… Here we are 6 months later and I have not saved for it. I read somewhere that a good way to do so is buying gift cards, like Visa or Master Card, that way you can use them anywhere. I need to get to it, SOON.
- Another one of those things that I think about it, and think about it, and it does not happen. I have to do it. I want to know if I would like it, instead of wondering about it.
- I’m not saying I won’t binge, but what I won’t do is look for another show to binge. We used to not watch TV that much, but lately is been one after another, after another… I need time for other things.
- So my car has this noise. I know it’s something, I just don’t know what it is, but I need to stop ignoring it. And get an oil change while I’m at it.
- Every weekend, is a whole, do we have anything to do? What time do we have to be there? I need to stop. If it happens, it happens. If not, there’s nothing wrong with it.
- She’s been asking for more of these, and I tend to tell her it will happen, but something else ends up happening. The other night, it finally happened and it was a great time. We definitely need more of this.
- I’ve been working out at least 3 times a week lately, and I’ve felt great. Definitely continue and add more time to it.
- I downloaded Plant Nanny and it’s a fun way to remember to drink the water that I need to drink.
Have a great July,